New Student Registration
The Saco School Department utilizes an online student registration and student data validation system for all new and returning student registrations. The system is a secure and "green" process, which allows the district to quickly obtain up to date information on your child. The online system will be used for all new and returning student registrations for student demographic, emergency and medical information and allow you to update that information prior to the start of the new school year. The system will also allow you to electronically sign the annual permission forms for school district policies such as the Technology Use Policy and School Handbooks. If your child attends Saco Middle School, it will also allow you to pay your MLTI Protection Plan fee online. This online process replaces most of the hard copy student registration and permission forms used in previous years.
Please click on link below to begin the registration process for your student. If you are registering a returning student, you should have already received an email or letter with a Snapcode for your child as well as step-by-step instructions for creating your account and proceeding through the on-line forms. If you have not received an email or letter, please contact your child's school or the system administrator at email@example.com to verify your contact information. Please note that once you have created an account, you will continue to use that same account each year for the yearly registration verification process for your student(s).
When completing the online form, please note that fields marked with a red asterisk are required fields and data must be entered. You will be able to save your information and return at a later time for submission if necessary. Your child’s registration will not be considered complete until the on-line registration form is submitted and other required forms are received by the school.
* Please Note: Kindergarten Online Registration for the 2017-2018 school year is now open! Click on the link below to complete your student's online registration. Please call your child's school to schedule a screening appointment:
Governor John Fairfield School - 207-282-1322
Young School - 207-284-7053
New Student Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year
Click here to register your New student for the 2017-2018 school year beginning in September of 2017.
* Students enrolling in Kindergarten for the Fall of 2017 should use the link above.
Parents or legal guardians of students new to the Saco School Department are asked to make an appointment during regular school hours with the Administrative Assistant of the school where the student will attend.
You will need to provide the following documentation at this appointment:
1. Two forms of proof of residency are required for registration. These include: Maine driver’s license; utility receipt; dated real estate tax bill; dated rental / lease agreement; dated excise tax receipt; or utility bill within the last 30 days.
Note: The physical address determines which school a child attends.
2. An original birth certificate. To be enrolled in Kindergarten, your child must be five (5) years of age on or before October 15th.
3. Immunization records (Maine Statute) are required. Records must document for DPT (4 doses); polio (3 doses); MMR (1 dose); Varicella (chicken pox) – 1 dose required.
New Student Registration for the 2016-2017 School Year
Click here to register your New student for the current 2016-2017 school year.